The object of the game of Blackjack is to get 2 cards, an Ace and a 10-value card, totaling 21, or a Blackjack. In lieu of a blackjack, to try to get as close to 21 without going over and at the same time having a higher total than the dealer. This goal is achieved by successive “hit”, or the taking of more cards, over the initial two cards dealt. If the player goes over 21, or breaks/busts, his wager is lost. The dealer shall hit on 16 and stand on Hard 17.
WAGERS AND ODDS
1. Wagering limits for Blackjack are $1.00 to $500.00 and are to be clearly posted at the table.
2. On a shoe blackjack table, players may play up to three spots per round. If a player chooses to play a second spot, the wager on both the first and second spots shall be at least 2 times the minimum wager, not to exceed $500.00 per spot. If a player chooses to play a third spot, the wager on the first, second and third spot each shall be at least $100 per spot, not to exceed total wagers of $1000.00 combined.
3. Payouts are as follows:
4. Side bets are not permitted
PLACEMENT OF WAGERS
1. PLAYER WAGERS:
All player wagers shall be in the circle provided on the layout.
2. DOUBLE DOWN WAGERS:
Double Down wagers shall be placed adjacent to the original bet. The original wager shall stay in the center of the circle.
3. SPLITTING PAIRS WAGERS:
Wagers to split pairs shall be placed adjacent to the original bet.
4. INSURANCE WAGERS:
Insurance wagers shall be placed on the insurance line in front of the primary wager.
The players are required to make clear and precise hand signals on each and every hand.
Kings Bounty™ is an optional proposition wager used in the game of Blackjack. The proposition is whether or not the player’s first two cards equal a total of twenty. Additional bonuses are paid if the player’s two cards equaling twenty are suited, i.e. an Ace and Nine of Clubs, or matched, i.e. two Jacks of Diamonds. Special bonuses are paid if the player’s first two cards are each a King of Spades, (the “Kings Bounty”), and the top prize is awarded if the player’s King of Spades pair occurs at the same time the dealer has a blackjack.
WAGERS AND PAYOUT ODDS
1. Wagering limits for Kings Bounty™ shall be $1.00 to $100.00, inclusive.
2. The Kings Bounty™ wager is separate from the blackjack wager and is an optional wager for the player.
3. The Kings Bounty™ wager is limited to the person playing the particular blackjack spot.
4. A player can play more than one blackjack spot at a time.
5. The outcome of the primary blackjack wager has no bearing on the Kings Bounty™ wager and vice versa. A player can win on one and lose on the other.
6. Other than the payment or loss of the proposition wager on the first two cards there is no effect on the primary game of blackjack and no changes in dealing procedures or player strategy.
7. Side wagers are not permitted
Kings Bounty Blackjack PAYS
2 Kings of Spades + Dealer BJ 1,000 to 1
2 Kings of Spades 100 to 1
2 Suited Kings 30 to 1
2 Suited Queens, Jacks or 10s 20 to 1
Suited 20 9 to 1
2 Kings 6 to 1
Unsuited 20 4 to 1
NOTE: All Kings Bounty tables with Kings Bounty wagers shall have an aggregate of $20,000 per hand and table. This excludes the initial Blackjack bets.
NOTE: All odds shown above are “To 1” and only the highest qualifying hand is paid. For example, if a player’s initial two cards are both Queen of Clubs, the hand is paid as a “2 Suited queens” only. The player will not also receive payment for a “Suited 20”.
BAHAMA BONUS BLACKJACK
Bahama Bonus Blackjack™ is an exciting variation of blackjack, but with one big difference. The game is dealt with using a standard deck of 52 cards are used with the number 10 cards removed. As in standard blackjack, you and the dealer will get two starting cards. A player may make an additional side bet match up or down.
Special Player-Friendly Rules
· Doubling on ANY number of cards
· You may RE-DOUBLE after doubling down for a total of three doubles. You must double your total wager to that point, and will get one additional card. Available on Dealer Hits Soft 17 ONLY.
· Double Down Rescue – You may surrender and forfeit your double down wager (saving the initial wager) after seeing your double down card.
· Player blackjack beats dealer blackjack –pays per house rules.
· Player 21 beats Dealer 21 (but not a Dealer Blackjack)
Bahamas Bonus offers special payouts based on the number of cards and combination of cards that total 21.
· Match Bonus offers two separate wagers.
· Match-Up wins if one or both of your initial two cards matches the dealer’s up-card.
· Match-Down wins if one or both of your initial two cards matches the dealer’s hole card.
· See the pay table for odds.
WAGERS AND ODDS
1. Bahama Bonus BJ® primary wager shall be a minimum of $5.00 and a maximum of $500.00, inclusive.
2. Players may play up to three spots per round. If a player chooses to play a second spot, the wager on both the first and second spots shall be at least two times the minimum wager, but may not exceed the maximum wager of $500.00 per spot.
3. Match Up or Match Down wagers shall be a minimum of $1.00 and a maximum of $25.00, inclusive, and shall not exceed the amount of the primary Bahama Bonus BJ® wager. The Match Up and Match Down wager may be played against the dealer’s up and down card. A Match Up card wager is required before a Match Down card wager can be made. Payouts shall be made according to the table below:
Bahama Bonus Match
Suited Match 13 to 1
Unsuited Match 3 to 1
Suited Match 13 to 1
Unsuited Match 3 to 1
4. Bahama Bonus BJ – Player total of 21 always beats the dealer total of 21. Certain player 21 totals result in a Bonus 21 payout as noted below:
BAHAMA BONUS BLACKJACK PAYOUT
5-Card 21 3 to 2
6-Card 21 2 to 1
7-Card 21 3 to 1
6-7-8 or 7-7-7 Unsuited 3 to 2
6-7-8 or 7-7-7 Suited 2 to 1
6-7-8 or 7-7-7 Spades 3 to 1
Player suited 7-7-7 & Dealer 7* $1,000**
(*Dealer up card only, **Fixed Pay) $50 to all other Players in the hand.
5. Bahama Bonus Progressive Jackpot wager is $1.00. Combinations are paid in accordance with the following pay table:
BAHAMA BONUS PROGRESSIVE
Card Combination Payout
Four-of-a-Kind (Same color) 100%
Four-of-a-Kind (other) 200 for 1
Three-of-a-kind (Same color) 20 for 1
Three-of-a-kind (Other) 10 for 1
Suited Pair 2 for 1
NOTE: Only the highest qualifying hand is paid.
6. Player blackjack always beats the dealer blackjack and is paid 3 to 2.
7. Player 21 beats dealer 21 (but not a dealer blackjack)
8. All other player payouts except for appropriate bonus rates pay 1 to 1.
9. Side wagers are not permitted.
NOTE: DOUBLING VOIDS ALL SPECIAL PAYOUTS, DOUBLING AND SPLITTING VOIDS THE CHANCE TO WIN THE SUITED 7-7-7 FIXED PAY