The object of the game of Blackjack is to get 2 cards, an Ace and a 10-value card, totaling 21, or a Blackjack. In lieu of a blackjack, to try to get as close to 21 without going over and at the same time having a higher total than the dealer. This goal is achieved by successive “hit”, or the taking of more cards, over the initial two cards dealt. If the player goes over 21, or breaks/busts, his wager is lost. The dealer shall hit on 16 and stand on Hard 17.
WAGERS AND ODDS
1. Wagering limits for Blackjack are $1.00 to $500.00 and are to be clearly posted at the table.
2. On a shoe blackjack table, players may play up to three spots per round. If a player chooses to play a second spot, the wager on both the first and second spots shall be at least 2 times the minimum wager, not to exceed $500.00 per spot. If a player chooses to play a third spot, the wager on the first, second and third spot each shall be at least $100 per spot, not to exceed total wagers of $1000.00 combined.
3. Payouts are as follows:
4. Side bets are not permitted
PLACEMENT OF WAGERS
1. PLAYER WAGERS:
All player wagers shall be in the circle provided on the layout.
2. DOUBLE DOWN WAGERS:
Double Down wagers shall be placed adjacent to the original bet. The original wager shall stay in the center of the circle.
3. SPLITTING PAIRS WAGERS:
Wagers to split pairs shall be placed adjacent to the original bet.
4. INSURANCE WAGERS:
Insurance wagers shall be placed on the insurance line in front of the primary wager.
The players are required to make clear and precise hand signals on each and every hand.
Lucky Ladies™ is an optional proposition wager used in the game of Blackjack. Lucky Ladies™ may be played on 2-8 deck blackjack games only. The proposition is whether or not the player’s first two cards equal a total of twenty. Additional bonuses are paid if the player’s two cards equaling twenty are suited, i.e. an Ace and Nine of Clubs, or matched, i.e. two Jacks of Diamonds. Special bonuses are paid if the player’s first two cards are each a Queen of Hearts, (the “Lucky Ladies”), and the top prize is awarded if the player’s Queen of Hearts pair occurs at the same time the dealer has a blackjack.
WAGERS AND PAYOUT ODDS
1. Wagering limits for Lucky Ladies™ shall be $1.00 to $100.00, inclusive.
2. The Lucky Ladies™ wager is separate from the blackjack wager and is an optional wager for the player.
3. The Lucky Ladies™ wager is limited to the person playing the particular blackjack spot.
4. A player can play more than one blackjack spot at a time.
5. The outcome of the primary blackjack wager has no bearing on the Lucky Ladies™ wager and vice versa. A player can win on one and lose on the other.
6. Other than the payment or loss of the proposition wager on the first two cards there is no effect on the primary game of blackjack and no changes in dealing procedures or player strategy.
7. Side wagers are not permitted
NOTE: All Lucky Ladies tables with Lucky Ladies wagers shall have an aggregate of $20,000 per hand and table. This excludes the initial Blackjack bets.
FIRST TWO CARDS PAYS
Queen of Hearts Pair 125 to 1
Matched 20 19 to 1
Suited 20 9 to 1
Any 20 4 to 1
NOTE: All odds shown above are “To 1” and only the highest qualifying hand is paid. For example, if a player’s initial two cards are both Queen of Clubs, the hand is paid as a “Matched 20” only. The player will not also receive payment for a “Suited 20” or an “Any 20”.
21 + 3 PROGRESSIVE JACKPOT
BLACKJACK SIDE BET
21+3 is an optional wager made at the beginning of a standard Blackjack game. The player is wagering that his or her first two cards plus the dealer’s face up card match one of the payouts on the posted pay table.
WAGERS AND ODDS
1. Each player shall make a Blackjack wager of $1.00 to $500. 21+3 Progressive Jackpot wagers are separate from the standard Blackjack wager.
2. Players may play up to three spots, provided they are also playing three spots (player stations) of standard Blackjack. Combined wagers shall not exceed authorized limitations set out by the Washington State Gambling Commission.
3. 21+3 Progressive Jackpot payouts are as follows:
21+3 Hand$1 Wager*
Three-of-a-Kind Aces Suited 100%
Three-of-a-Kind Suited $125
Straight Flush $25
Three-of-a-Kind Off suit $20
Pair or Less Loss
*Original Wager is NOT Returned
4. Only the highest payout for which a player qualifies is paid.
5. All pays are ‘’for one’’.
6. In the event a 100% award is hit, the meter shall be reseeded to its initial seed value.
7. Side wagers between players are not permitted.
1. All rules pertaining to the standard game of Blackjack remain the same except a specifically noted in these game rules.
2. 21+3 is an optional Progressive jackpot wager. The player’s first two cards in combination with the dealer’s face-up card are used to determine the pay outs.
3. The player is required to first make the standard blackjack wager in order to be eligible to make the 21+3 Progressive Jackpot wager. Wagers may be placed on up to three spots.
4. After the initial Blackjack wager is made, the player may then place a 21+3 Progressive bonus wager. Bonus wagers are to be placed on the sensor in front of the player’s wagering spot so that the sensor flashes when the wager is made.
5. On a shoe blackjack table, players may play up to three spots per round. If a player chooses to play a second spot, the wager on both the first and second spots shall be at least 2 times the minimum wager, not to exceed $500.00 per spot. If a player chooses to play a third spot, the wager on the first, second and third spot each shall be at least $100 per spot, not to exceed total wagers of $1000.00 combined.
6. After all wagers are placed, the dealer shall press the red dealer button, removes all Jackpot wagers from the table and place them in the chip tray. The dealer shall ensure the sensors remain lit, indicating a Jackpot wager has been placed.
a) If a Jackpot wager has been placed but the sensor does not remain lit, the Table Games Supervisor shall be immediately notified.
7. The dealer shall commence the primary blackjack game;
8. The dealer shall reconcile Jackpot wagers as follows:
a. The percentage pays are paid from the Jackpot shown on the meter.
b. Non-percentage pays shall be paid from the chip tray;
c. If multiple Jackpot meter pays are hit during the same round of play, the dealer shall first pay the player farthest on his or her right and then move counter-clockwise to pay other players.
d. d. The dealer shall immediately notify a Table Games Supervisor when a Jackpot winner occurs.
e. e. Upon Verification of the hand, the Jackpot event switch shall be turned 45 degrees to the three o’clock position.
f. f. The Table Games Supervisor shall follow approved procedures for paying the Jackpot(s).