Signature Rewards Guidelines
Guests are encouraged to join Swinomish Casino & Lodge’s Signature Rewards membership program. Membership is free. Learn more below for the official rules and guidelines for Signature Rewards.
Guest must be a Signature Rewards member and use their Signature Rewards card during play to participate in Marketing promotions and discounts. Additional benefits may be offered based on card level, which is determined by earned points during each calendar quarter. Bonus Points and Point Multipliers do not count toward card level.
- Signature Rewards points are earned by inserting your Signature Rewards card into a slot machine or presenting the card while playing Keno at one of our EZ KENO® kiosks or playing table games.
- 200 Signature Rewards points are equal to one (1) casino dollar.
- Earned points, Bonus Points, and Point Multipliers may be redeemed for rewards.
- Redeem points for dining, merchandise, Lodge stays, event tickets, gas cards, RV stays, Keno play, slot play, and table play.
- Redeemable points expire one year after they are earned, if they have not been redeemed.
- Only earned points count towards the Signature Rewards tier level.
- Click here for tier level information.
- Promo Play
- Promo Play is received from a promotion or offer that is nontransferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Promo Play must be redeemed at a slot machine with an account PIN (personal identification number).
- Promo Play expires 14 days after activation.
- PIN can be reset at the Signature Welcome Center with valid identification.
- Membership is free.
- All members must meet minimum age requirements and provide valid photo ID when signing up for the Swinomish Casino & Lodge Signature Rewards membership program.
- Only one member per account is allowed.
- Signature Rewards cards, points, and rewards are non-transferable.
- Members may not distribute, loan or in any way allow another person to use their Signature Rewards card.
- It is the member’s responsibility to properly insert the Signature Rewards card into the machine to earn points.
- To use your card during table play, you must present the card at the beginning of play.
- Valid photo identification and a Signature Rewards card bearing the same name must be presented when redeeming points.
- Points will expire one year from the date earned if not redeemed.
- Management reserves the right to revoke, deny or suspend Signature Rewards membership at any time.
- Cards are the property of Swinomish Casino & Lodge and must be returned upon request.
- Lost or stolen cards can be replaced at the Signature Welcome Center with proper identification.
- If you do not wish to receive mail or email, you must notify a representative at the Signature Welcome Center.
- Complimentary services are extended to Signature Rewards members at the discretion of management.
- Points may not be redeemed for alcohol or cash.
- Promo Play must be activated during the designated time frame and will expire 14 days after activation.
- All Dining Offers expire 24 hours after activation, excluding birthday and new sign-up offers.
- $200 maximum allowed for point redemption per day.
- Management reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time. This includes adjusting point balances due to malfunction, operational error, and/or fraud.
- Participation in the Signature Rewards membership program implies an acceptance of all rules.
- Management reserves all rights.