Player’s Club Guidelines
Guests are encouraged to join Swinomish Casino & Lodge’s Player’s Club. Membership is free. Learn more below for the official rules and guidelines for our Player’s Club membership program.
Guest must be a Player’s Club member and use their Player’s Club card during play to participate in Marketing promotions and discounts. Additional benefits may be earned based on card level, which is determined by earned points during each calendar quarter. Bonus Points and Point Multipliers do not count toward card level.
- Player’s Club points are earned by inserting your Player’s Club card into a slot machine, presenting the card at table games, or presenting the card while purchasing Keno cards.
- 200 Player’s Club points are equal to one (1) casino dollar.
- Earned points, Bonus Points, and Point Multipliers may be redeemed for rewards.
- Redeem points for dining, merchandise, Lodge stays, event tickets, gas cards, RV stays, Keno play, Slot & Table Play.
- Only earned points count towards the Player’s Club tier level.
- Promo Play must be redeemed at a slot machine with an account PIN (personal identification number).
- PIN can be reset at the Player’s Club with valid identification.
- Membership is free.
- All members must meet minimum age requirements and provide valid photo ID when signing up for the Swinomish Casino & Lodge Player’s Club.
- Only one member per account is allowed.
- Player’s Club cards, points, and rewards are non-transferable.
- Members may not distribute, loan or in any way allow another person to use their Player’s Club card.
- It is the member’s responsibility to properly insert the Player’s Club card into the machine to earn points.
- To use your card during table play, you must present the card at the beginning of play.
- Valid photo identification and a Player’s Club card bearing the same name must be presented when redeeming points.
- Points will expire after one year from the date earned if not redeemed.
- Management reserves the right to revoke, deny or suspend Player’s Club membership at any time.
- Cards are the property of Swinomish Casino & Lodge and must be returned upon request.
- Lost or stolen cards can be replaced in the Player’s Club with proper identification.
- If you do not wish to receive mail or email you must notify a Player’s Club representative.
- Complimentary services are extended to Player’s Club members at the discretion of management.
- Points may not be redeemed for alcohol or cash.
- Promo Play must be activated during the designated time frame and will expire 14 days after activation.
- Dining offer valid for 7 days after issue date.
- $200 maximum allowed for point redemption per day.
- Management reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time. This includes adjusting point balances due to malfunction, operational error and/or fraud.
- Management reserves all rights.
- Participation in Player’s Club program implies an acceptance of all rules.