Locals Appreciation Guidelines
Local residents from specific areas may visit on designated Wednesdays* to receive special offers. Player’s Club members will receive 3x points and are eligible to win their share of $1,000 in Promo Play during our Instant Hit drawings from 5pm to 10pm. Local residents will also receive $5 in Promo Play and a $5 Dining Offer valid during the promotional day.
*1st Wednesday: Whidbey Island residents
*2nd Wednesday: Mt. Vernon, Burlington, and Sedro Woolley residents
*3rd Wednesday: Skagit, Island, and San Juan County residents
*4th Wednesday: Anacortes and La Conner residents
*5th Wednesday: Skagit, Island, and San Juan County residents
1. Guest must meet minimum age requirement to participate.
2. Guest must be a Player’s Club member and owner of the account.
3. Guest must be present to win.
4. Guest must provide photo identification that is acceptable to Swinomish Casino & Lodge at the time they claim their prize.
5. Guests using Player’s Club card other than their own will be disqualified, as well as the account owner.
6. Guests winning cash or prizes valued at $100 or more must legibly complete a promotional prize form prior to disbursement of winnings. This does not include Promo Play winnings.
7. Promo Play must be activated during the designated time frame and will expire 14 days after activation.
8. Guests must visit during designated time frame(s).
9. Prizes are non-negotiable and nontransferable.
10. Winners are responsible for all local, state, and federal taxes.
11. Current employees, agents, successors, or assignees of Swinomish Casino & Lodge or any promotional agencies involved with this promotion are ineligible to participate.
12. Swinomish Casino & Lodge reserves the right to use winner’s name and likeness for promotional purposes without further notice or compensation.
13. Participation in promotion is a gift to the guest and implies an acceptance to all rules.
14. Management reserves the right to modify or cancel promotion at any time without prior written notice.
15. All decisions on disputes regarding these rules by Swinomish Casino & Lodge management shall be final.
16. Swinomish Casino & Lodge is not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate information on any advertising material for this promotion, including flyers, posters, signs, billboards, newspaper, advertisement, or spoken advertisement.
17. Management reserves all rights.