Player's Club Guidelines
Guests are encouraged to join Swinomish Casino & Lodge's Player's Club. Membership is free. Click below to read the official rules and guidelines for our Player's Club membership program.
Guest must be a member of the Player’s Club and use the Player’s Club card during play to participate in Marketing promotions and discounts. Benefits may be based on card level. See attached. There are 6 card levels a member can achieve. Earned points will determine card level, bonus points and point multipliers are not included in determining club level. Point must be earned in a calendar quarter.
1. Membership is free.
2. All members must meet minimum age requirements and provide valid photo ID when signing up for the Swinomish Casino & Lodge Player’s Club.
3. Only one member per account is allowed.
4. Player’s Club cards, points, and rewards are non-transferable.
5. Members may not distribute, loan or in any way allow another person to use their Player’s Club card.
6. It is the member’s responsibility to properly insert the Player’s Club card into the machine to earn point.
7. To use your card during table play, you must present the card at the beginning of play.
8. Valid photo identification and a Player’s Club card bearing the same name must be presented when redeeming points.
9. Points will expire after one year.
10.Management reserves the right to revoke, deny or suspend Player’s Club membership at any time.
11.Cards are the property of Swinomish Casino & Lodge and must be returned upon request.
12.Lost or stolen cards can be replaced in the Player’s Club with proper identification.
13.If you do not wish to receive mail or email you must notify a Player’s Club representative.
14.Complimentary services are extended to Player’s Club members at the discretion of management.
15.Points may not be redeemed for alcohol.
16.$200 maximum allowed for point redemption per day.
17.Management reserves the right to change, modify or cancel this program at any time. This includes adjusting point balances due to malfunction, operational error and/or fraud.
18.Management reserves all rights.
19. Participation in Player’s Club program implies an acceptance of all rules.