Seasonal and subject to change
8am - 2am
2PM check-in / Noon checkout
5 mph (all vehicles)
10pm - 8am
The Swinomish Casino and Lodge features 33 full hook-up RV sites overlooking Padilla Bay, Swinomish Channel with views of Mount Baker and the Cascade Mountains. Just a short drive from Burlington, Mount Vernon, or Oak Harbor.
Swinomish Casino and Lodge hours of operation are from 8:00AM to 2:00AM, Monday through Sunday. Face masks are welcomed but not required for guests and team members. All guests can enter through the Casino or Lodge. RV guests can enter & exit the building to the RV park from Lodge lobby door between hours of 8:00AM to 8:00PM. After 8:00PM the Lodge Lobby door is an exit only and all RV guest must enter through either Casino or Lodge front entrances. Swinomish Casino & Lodge is temporarily smoke-free and vape-free. We encourage all guests to frequently wash or sanitize their hands. Management reserves all rights to update any process and/or protocols as needed.
Reservations are required for both park and overflow. A valid Debit/Credit is required at the time of booking.
To book an RV reservation:
- Call 360-588-3600 extension 1
RV guests will no longer register in person with the Lodge front desk. We have instituted the electronic check in process for our RV guests.
- Day of arrival;
- RV payments for site plus tax will be processed between 8:00am – 2:00pm with the credit/debit utilized to hold and guarantee the reservation.
- An electronic RV permit will be emailed to the registered primary guest between 8:00AM – 2:00PM.
- RV Permit includes site number, date of check out, name, RV Park rules and regulations and map.
- RV guests can pull directly into site after receiving electronic RV permit.
- Guaranteed check in time is 2:00PM
- RV checks will be conducted by security.
- Receipts will be emailed at checkout.
- Check is out is 12:00PM
Please Use Contact Form Below or Call for RV Park Rates.REQUEST RV INFO
RV Park Rules & Regulations
Check-out time: 12:00PM
Check-in time: Guaranteed at 2:00PM
Speed Limit: 5MPH
Quiet Hours: 10:00PM to 8:00AM
Casino Hours: 8:00AM to 2:00AM – everyday
Emergency: For life threatening emergencies call 911
Lodge Reservations: 360-588-3600 available 24/7
- Our RV Park offers full hook ups which includes water, sewer, electric and cable.
- Separate dump station is available for registered guests only. Not available to the public.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available.
- Lodge Gift Shop, Fitness center & Business Center are is available 24/7 for registered guests only.
- No showers/washrooms available.
- Restrooms are available are located in the Lodge.
- Please respect RV Park boundaries and do not disturb the wildlife.
- 30AMP RV Rigs
- Length: 35ft
- Sites: 10-13, 16-21, 30-35
- 30/50AMP RV Rigs
- Length: 55ft
- Sites: 1-9, 22-29
- Dry camping, no hookups
- Length: 55ft
- Sites: 36-50
Rates & Availability
- RV reservations are required for both standard sites and overflow. Sites are subject to availability.
- Security checks are completed on regular basis.
- Overflow stay is ONLY available if the RV park is full. No long-term stays are allowed in overflow.
- Maximum stay is 5 days per month. Management exceptions may take place.
- Semi-trucks are welcome to reserve the overflow directly.
- Rates are based on weekday & weekend daily rates. (Rates are subject to change)
- Rates are seasonal and depend on the site type.
- Weekly rates are not available.
- Monthly rates are available certain periods of time & are limited.
- Monthly rates are subject to change
- Requires a $200 deposit
- Must be Signature Rewards member OR join.
- Memberships are free and offer a variety of benefits.
- Overflow is not applicable on any monthly stay
- Effective January 1, 2024 forward;
- RV’s must be 10 years or newer OR approved by Management in order to book a monthly stay
- We reserve the right to move your reservation to a site of equal type if needed, for any reason
- In the event we do need to move you we will do our best to notify you by phone or email
- Early departures will not be refunded
- Yearly or permanent stays are not allowed.
- RV reservations requires a 24-hour cancellation notice. Must cancel the day prior to arrival before 2:00PM.
- Untimely cancellations will result in one-night fee
- No shows will be charged one-night stay & remaining reservation will be cancelled.
- Monthly reservations require 7-day cancellation notice OR deposit is non-refundable.
- Monthly no shows will be contacted to verify if arrival still remains.
- Unreturned calls/emails after 24-hour follow-up attempt with the primary guest will result in cancellation of the monthly stay & the $200 deposit will not be refundable.
Recreational Vehicle Restrictions & Information
- RV rigs 35ft. or larger must be in pull thru site.
- No Pop-Up trailer tents/Tailgate tents/Roof Top tents/Conversion Vans or Buses.
Travel trailers, Toy Haulers, & Fifth wheels must have a vehicle that can tow it at any given time. RV rigs cannot be dropped off & picked up at later time. Registered guest MUST be able to vacate site if needed. (Maintenance, Emergency or Evictions.)
- RVs must have good exterior, free from rust & is in good working condition.
- RVs that 1999 or older, will be required to send in current pictures of the condition of rigs via email & are subject to management’s approval.
Insurance and Registration
- RV guest must carry his/her own liability and comprehensive insurance & vehicle registration.
- Guest must show proof of Registration & Insurance should Swinomish Casino & lodge request it.
- No parking on the grass OR in vacant sites.
- Additional trailers must reserve overflow site for additional $15 per night.
- For additional vehicle parking please feel free to park at front of the Casino & Lodge OR the far westside of the building.
- Visitors are welcomed but we ask they park in the front of Lodge/Casino OR westside of the building. Please be respectful of quiet hours.
- RV guests coming in for day visits are welcome to park in front of the Casino closest to Casino Drive.
- Overnight parking for RVs is not allowed in the front of the Lodge OR Casino parking lot
- Security checks are completed
- Dumpsters are for standard size garbage only.
- Violators who dump anything but standard size garbage in our trash OR dumpsters will be;
- Contacted & required to collect those items
- If items are not collected, violators will be fined a $50 fee & may be barred from the RV park
- We are NOT a dump facility.
- Wood fire pits are not allowed.
- Propane, electric, and charcoal fire pits are allowed on gravel area’s only.
- Traeger and charcoal barbeques are allowed.
- Local burn bans will be enforced as needed.
- Generators are not allowed to run in our RV park.
- Generators are approved to run in the overflow between 8:00AM – 10:00PM.
- Must be turned off during quiet hours 10:00PM – 8:00AM.
- Must be supervised at all times when outside.
- Please do not allow your children to walk the dogs unsupervised. It is for their safety.
- Pets are welcomed in our RV Park if under control & quiet. Pets are not allowed in the building.
- Must be leashed at all times and relieved in designated pet areas only. Must be cleaned up after.
- Cannot be left unattended OR tied up outside.
- No bathing or grooming pets.
- Guests are legally responsible for their pets & any injury or loss caused by their pets
- Warning will be issued to violators and or will be requested to vacate. No refunds.
Water & Property Care
- All guests must shut the water off in their RV when leaving their unit. Water flow being left on causes damage to the park’s system.
- Swinomish Casino & Lodge assumes no liability for water being shut off by casino staff at any and all RV spaces to resolve repairs needed for the RV Park.
- Planned water shut offs: We will do our best to notify & warn our guests of this taking place
- Unplanned water shut offs: Can occur, we apologize for inconvenience
- Water of lawns occurs randomly between 11am – 7pm daily during Spring & Summer seasons.
- Mowing takes place Tuesdays (weather dependent).
- Please remove all items off grass that might be damaged by water/mowing upkeep.
- Firearms, fireworks (including the Fourth of July), and other lethal weapons
- Vehicle or RV washing
- Soliciting or business operations
- Major mechanical work
- Open sewage discharge
- Do not pour grease, chemicals or foreign objects down the septic systems.
- Sewer hoses without proper end connections
- No tent
- No car/van camping
- Unclean/untidy sites
- No ground mats or carpets on grass
- No clotheslines
- No enclosed pop-up canopies
- No Illegal Drug use/sale
- Violators will be required to vacate and will be barred
- No refunds
- Alcohol must be kept in your site & is not allowed in the building.
- Violators will be contacted and provided warnings
- If required, further action may be taken which could include eviction OR barring
- No refunds
Management assumes no liability for loss of or damages to property or for injury to persons or parties arising from the use of its facilities or caused by others while on the premises. Management reserves the right to evict and Barr anyone from the premises for violation of park rules or unacceptable conduct at our discretion.