Join us for the 1st Annual Skagit River Salmon Festival Golf Scramble on Friday, July 31st at Swinomish Golf Links in Anacortes, Washington. Be ready for the shotgun start at 1pm. The money raised will go to environmental education for the community.
The 2015 Skagit River Salmon Festival is a FREE event experience for the entire family will be hosted at the Waterfront Park next to Swinomish Casino and Lodge. Come on September 12 to enjoy the views of Mount Baker, the Swinomish Channel, and Padilla Bay from 10am until 7pm.
We welcome everyone to enjoy fun-filled activities for the young and young-at-heart. Here are some of the events you will find at the festival:
• Great bands and musicians to entertain
• Local breweries on tap to keep you refreshed
• Tasty food choices to select from and enjoy
• Artisan wares to browse and purchase
• Puget Sound Dock Dogs canine aquatics competition
• ‘Hunters of the Sky’ Raptor Shows
• Native storytellers and cultural activities that inform
• Arts, crafts, and games for the whole family
We hope to see you on September 12, 2015!