A Message From Our Tribal Senators
WHAT TO EXPECT
- The property is 100% non-smoking; this includes cigarettes, vapes, and cigars.
- Smoking area is located outside of the main casino.
- Masks are welcomed, but not required for guests.
- The main casino and Lodge entrances are the only two entry and exit points.
- Registered RV guests may exit through the Lodge lobby patio door.
- Disposable face masks are available at our entrances upon request.
- Hand sanitizer stands are available throughout the property.
- Nearby COVID-19 testing sites can be found here.
- Player’s Club has been rebranded as Signature Rewards.
- Visit the Signature Welcome Center or an Enrollment Kiosk to reprint your card or sign up for a card.
- Benefits and rewards have been updated.
- Login to a slot machine with your phone number and PIN on your Signature Rewards account to earn points and rewards.
- New and exciting promotions!
- The Keno Lounge has been changed to the high limit gaming area and EZ KENO® Kiosks have been placed near the former lounge and Signature Rewards.
- Valet and shuttle services have been suspended until further notice.
- The Lodge fitness center is available for registered guests only. The fitness center is limited to one guest at a time. If you are traveling with another guest, you both may use the facility at the same time.
- Housekeeping will not service the room after check-in unless requested. Please call the Lodge front desk or hang the “Make Up Room” sign on the door handle.
- Luggage storage at the Lodge is available for registered guests only.