Safety Precautions at Swin
Swin Team Covid-19 Testing
UPDATE: November 19, 2020
As always, the health and safety of our community, guests, and team members continues to be our highest priority. We appreciate you doing your part in keeping Swinomish Casino & Lodge a healthy place for all who visit.
In addition to our current Swin Clean protocol, Swinomish Casino & Lodge has made the decision to make the property temporarily 100% smoke-free and vape-free, effective Friday, November 20 at 8am.
Swinomish Casino & Lodge will continue to operate under our modified COVID-19 health and safety measures. We have recently rearranged our gaming floor to further allow for social distancing and updated our current practices to include:
· Reduction of casino floor occupancy levels and continuous monitoring of capacity
· Table games limited to three guests or less
· All restaurants are open with limited seating capacity
· Removal of all bar-top seating
Additionally, we will continue to implement these practices:
· Temperature checks for all team members and guests upon entry into the building
· The use of approved face masks is required by all team members and guests
· Masks are available upon request
· Hand sanitizer stations are readily available and frequent handwashing is encouraged
· Bi-weekly mandatory COVID-19 testing of all team members