HIGH CARD FLUSH
High Card Flush™ is a house banked card game allowing multiple wagers by a player. The goal of High Card Flush™ is to have more cards of the same suit (a flush) than the dealer, regardless of suit.
The definitions in this part shall apply to all sections of this part unless otherwise noted.
ANTE WAGER First wager required to participate in round.
FLUSH 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 suited cards.
PUSH A tie between the dealer and the player in which the wager is returned to the player.
STRAIGHT FLUSH 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 suited, sequential cards
WAGERS AND ODDS
1) A player may play up to two spots. However, both spots shall require an Ante wager of at least double the table minimum.
2) Each player shall make an Ante wager of $3.00 to $100.00, inclusive.
a) The dealer shall visually inspect (and physically count if necessary) each player’s wager to verify it is within the table minimum and maximum range permitted.
b) All wagers shall be placed within the designated wagering areas.
c) No verbal wagers shall be accepted.
3) Raise wagers shall be equal to the Ante wager (2-3-4 suited cards, or flush), up to 2x the Ante wager (5 card flush) or up to 3x the Ante wager (6-7 card flush).
4) Flush Bonus and Straight Flush Bonus wagers shall be $1.00 – $25.00 inclusive
5) Payout odds are as follows:
a) Ante and Raise wagers shall be paid out 1 to 1
b) Flush Bonus wagers shall paid in accordance with the following table
c. Straight Flush Bonus wagers shall paid in accordance with the following table:
Note: All High Card Flush™ tables shall have a maximum aggregate payout of $20,000 per hand per table, excluding Ante and Raise wagers.